One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The state of having no home.‘families are facing homelessness’‘she described the problem of homelessness in the city’
- ‘Over the last couple of years, housing advocates in Toronto have been increasingly focused on manufactured and prefab housing as a way to alleviate homelessness.’
- ‘The initiative would authorize $70 million in new resources and cement the federal government's commitment to ending chronic homelessness.’
- ‘The demands included a call to end homelessness by the building of social housing.’
- ‘Men were twice as likely to experience homelessness as women.’
- ‘Serious problems related to youth homelessness and young, at-risk members of the have grown at alarming rates.’
- ‘As well as producing more affordable homes and tackling homelessness, the strategy aims to bring privately-owned derelict homes back into use.’
- ‘The national agenda to end chronic homelessness is an improvement over past efforts to manage homelessness.’
- ‘The town has received one of the largest cash boosts in the country to tackle homelessness.’
- ‘Communities across the country are experiencing a fresh infusion of ideas, energy, and volunteers to lend a hand in the fight to alleviate homelessness.’
- ‘According to a study done in 1994, some 12 million adults in the US have experienced homelessness at some point in their lives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.