One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See home shopping
- ‘The commission does not explain why subscribers should subsidize advertisers and home shoppers or why regulated monopoly services should subsidize unregulated services.’
- ‘On average, Web home shoppers have an annual median income of $69,900 compared with $55,800 for the non-Internet home searchers.’
- ‘Home shoppers have additional rights - they have a cooling-off period in which to change their minds and a right to cancel if their orders are not delivered in 30 days (unless another time was agreed).’
- ‘For home shoppers like Jonathan Oakman, it's almost too good to believe.’
- ‘Many home shoppers ignore the rental market because they're sure they want to buy, not rent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.