One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See home shopping
- ‘Many home shoppers ignore the rental market because they're sure they want to buy, not rent.’
- ‘For home shoppers like Jonathan Oakman, it's almost too good to believe.’
- ‘The commission does not explain why subscribers should subsidize advertisers and home shoppers or why regulated monopoly services should subsidize unregulated services.’
- ‘Home shoppers have additional rights - they have a cooling-off period in which to change their minds and a right to cancel if their orders are not delivered in 30 days (unless another time was agreed).’
- ‘On average, Web home shoppers have an annual median income of $69,900 compared with $55,800 for the non-Internet home searchers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.