One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The fact of owning one's own home.‘soaring house prices have made home ownership a distant dream for many’
- ‘The increase in home ownership over the last few years followed two decades of stagnant or falling rates of home ownership.’
- ‘The American dream of home ownership is largely a myth.’
- ‘Many of them have programs to help their employees with home ownership.’
- ‘The key to home ownership will ultimately rest with the individual.’
- ‘They can help you turn home ownership into a foundation for wealth building.’
- ‘The level of education is a significant predictor of home ownership.’
- ‘The next section uses logistic regression analysis to test for the impact of the type of employment on the probability of home ownership.’
- ‘The deck is stacked against private home ownership, thereby frustrating attainment of the traditional social policy objective.’
- ‘Contrary to the general pattern, home ownership declined over the entire period for agency temps.’
- ‘One of the apparent manifestations of prosperity in the economy has been the increase in home ownership over the last decade.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.