One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The activity of purchasing a house or flat as a place to live.‘declining consumer confidence can slow home buying’
- ‘Boosting low-income home buying had been an important part of what the former president called the 'ownership society'.’
- ‘Housing reform and home buying with mortgage loans have also stimulated market demand.’
- ‘By law in most states, you have to disclose major structural defects in early stages of home buying.’
- ‘When it comes to home buying, low-income individuals face significant barriers.’
- ‘The past couple of years, the run-up in housing turned a lot of what was traditional home buying into speculative investing.’
- ‘Mortgage rates have not hit the point where home buying is choked off.’
- ‘Increases in home buying always lift consumer spending for home-related goods.’
- ‘He quickly discovered some of the perils of home buying.’
- ‘Real-estate investment rocketed 32 per cent in the year's first seven months on a wave of home buying.’
- ‘Like home buying, auto sales are highly sensitive to increases in the cost of loans.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.