One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The activity of purchasing a house or flat as a place to live.‘declining consumer confidence can slow home buying’
- ‘Housing reform and home buying with mortgage loans have also stimulated market demand.’
- ‘Real-estate investment rocketed 32 per cent in the year's first seven months on a wave of home buying.’
- ‘He quickly discovered some of the perils of home buying.’
- ‘By law in most states, you have to disclose major structural defects in early stages of home buying.’
- ‘Boosting low-income home buying had been an important part of what the former president called the 'ownership society'.’
- ‘The past couple of years, the run-up in housing turned a lot of what was traditional home buying into speculative investing.’
- ‘Increases in home buying always lift consumer spending for home-related goods.’
- ‘Mortgage rates have not hit the point where home buying is choked off.’
- ‘Like home buying, auto sales are highly sensitive to increases in the cost of loans.’
- ‘When it comes to home buying, low-income individuals face significant barriers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.