One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A system of banking whereby transactions are performed directly by telephone or over the Internet.
- ‘The search for new interfaces also leads to new delivery channels like kiosking and home banking, which provide similarly attractive opportunities for customers.’
- ‘Besides home banking through Internet and telephone banking, the banks use a variety of channels to connect the client with its sales force and its operations.’
- ‘Next year should see it extend its interactive digital services into home banking and shopping.’
- ‘The hackers also attempted to break into their home banking services but were thwarted.’
- ‘The growing popularity of internet and home banking has finally forced UK banks to speed up the time it takes to transfer funds between accounts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.