One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He called out, listening to his voice echo hollowly.’
- ‘The sound echoed hollowly off the cavernous walls.’
- ‘‘I don't know how to react to this,’ she whispered hollowly.’
- ‘However, styling does remain a vital part of fashion's vocabulary, and if it's not hollowly peddling the same old clothes it can be rather thrilling.’
- ‘We should stop boasting hollowly about how strong we are, and instead truly dedicate ourselves to attaining that inner strength which alone will guarantee serenity and peace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.