One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is used in livestock and poultry breeding enterprises and hoggeries to help establish production files and guarantee products to trace to sources.’
- ‘The hoggery is designed to raise 300 original breed Duroc, Yorkshire and Landrace sows, 30 boars and 5000 breeding pigs.’
- ‘The cloned swine was born on July 16 at a hoggery in Nanhui, Shanghai.’
- ‘Anti-mosquito operations around hoggeries and at sites where migratory birds gather will be stepped up, particularly during the rainy season.’
- ‘There are some hoggeries in England which keep pigs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.