One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Strangely, in spite of all the throat pain, hoarseness and loss of voice are not common.’
- ‘It is unlikely that you will experience any problems after the test other than a mild sore throat, hoarseness, cough, or muscle aches.’
- ‘Some consistent clinical findings are nonproductive cough, low-grade fever, sore throat and hoarseness.’
- ‘Side effects include difficulty swallowing, shortness of breath, sore throat and hoarseness.’
- ‘Very few patients report upper respiratory tract symptoms such as rhinorrhoea, nasal obstruction, sneezing, sore throat, or hoarseness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.