One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who hoards things.‘I'm a bit of a hoarder’
collector, saver, gatherer, accumulator, magpie, squirrelView synonyms
- ‘Anecdotal evidence suggests that a convicted hoarder will almost always collect again.’
- ‘Some animal hoarders report compulsive collecting of strays or shelter animals.’
- ‘Psychics say storing things causes corresponding accumulations in our bodies - a horrifying thought for hoarders.’
- ‘The avid hoarder is packing up her entire collection of 1,250 lamps and taking them with her.’
- ‘Basically, hoarders accumulate an impossible number of animals - more than they can care or provide for, and far too many for the available space.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.