One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A weekly listing of the current bestselling pop records.
top twentyView synonyms
- ‘What do you think about today's music and the current hit parade?’
- ‘With the hit parade out in full force, tracks from Bleed Like Me were infinitely more tolerable than they are on the record.’
- ‘But let's enjoy this band now, before they sell out and become like the rest of the malady-ridden malaise currently polluting our hit parade.’
- ‘A better leading indicator of the politicization of pop was the first appearance of a Seeger composition on the hit parade.’
- ‘Both deserved their places in your hit parade, not to mention their respective Brit nominations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.