One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘People can certainly appreciate music without analyzing it intellectually and historiographically.’
- ‘Both personally and historiographically, they seemed to constitute a ‘third sex.’’
- ‘The selections in this volume fail to convey that richness either historiographically or situationally.’
- ‘Foucault carefully avoids being so historiographically simplistic.’
- ‘Remarkable though it seems, these matters have not been written properly into the record, historiographically speaking, until now.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.