One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The selections in this volume fail to convey that richness either historiographically or situationally.’
- ‘Both personally and historiographically, they seemed to constitute a ‘third sex.’’
- ‘Remarkable though it seems, these matters have not been written properly into the record, historiographically speaking, until now.’
- ‘Foucault carefully avoids being so historiographically simplistic.’
- ‘People can certainly appreciate music without analyzing it intellectually and historiographically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.