One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Domination, submission, and re-achievement of domination marks their historiographic trajectory.’
- ‘The historiographic can now only thrive in these interstitial spaces.’
- ‘And here again, I think it's time to reiterate my plea for the historiographic interpretation of continuing characters.’
- ‘My fourth methodological move offers a historiographic practice to feminist rhetorical studies.’
- ‘The importance of this effort, as the contributors show, is not exclusively historical or historiographic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.