One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The historiographic can now only thrive in these interstitial spaces.’
- ‘The importance of this effort, as the contributors show, is not exclusively historical or historiographic.’
- ‘And here again, I think it's time to reiterate my plea for the historiographic interpretation of continuing characters.’
- ‘Domination, submission, and re-achievement of domination marks their historiographic trajectory.’
- ‘My fourth methodological move offers a historiographic practice to feminist rhetorical studies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.