One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like Lukács, too, he is a Hegelian historicist for whom the art that matters is one flushed with the dynamic forces of its age.’
- ‘Both Irving and Lacunza were premillennial but historicists.’
- ‘This is post-metaphysical historicism, after all, and what historicists do is narrate.’
- ‘Against the historicists, it is possible to find cases where elements of international society developed in areas not sharing a common culture.’
- ‘But while Hobbes was a rationalist, Machiavelli was an historicist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.