One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both Irving and Lacunza were premillennial but historicists.’
- ‘This is post-metaphysical historicism, after all, and what historicists do is narrate.’
- ‘Against the historicists, it is possible to find cases where elements of international society developed in areas not sharing a common culture.’
- ‘But while Hobbes was a rationalist, Machiavelli was an historicist.’
- ‘Like Lukács, too, he is a Hegelian historicist for whom the art that matters is one flushed with the dynamic forces of its age.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.