One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In many disease conditions the final achievement of an accurate diagnosis lies with the histopathologist.’
- ‘A heavy workload is cited by two histopathologists as a serious hindrance to obtaining consent for autopsies.’
- ‘The furore over organ retention and poor recruitment generally is turning histopathologists into a rare breed.’
- ‘The majority of the work here is being done as a close co-operation between the nuclear medicine physician, the surgeon and the histopathologist.’
- ‘With the arrival of the NHS, he was appointed consultant histopathologist at Kingston upon Thames Laboratory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.