One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With the arrival of the NHS, he was appointed consultant histopathologist at Kingston upon Thames Laboratory.’
- ‘In many disease conditions the final achievement of an accurate diagnosis lies with the histopathologist.’
- ‘The majority of the work here is being done as a close co-operation between the nuclear medicine physician, the surgeon and the histopathologist.’
- ‘The furore over organ retention and poor recruitment generally is turning histopathologists into a rare breed.’
- ‘A heavy workload is cited by two histopathologists as a serious hindrance to obtaining consent for autopsies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.