One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The thyroid gland weighed 21.0 g and was histopathologically uninvolved by tumor.’
- ‘All 20 tumors were histopathologically diagnosed as rectal adenocarcinomas.’
- ‘Pituicytomas are histopathologically distinct from other tumors previously reported to occur within the sella turcica.’
- ‘Alveolar bone resorption in both groups 1 and 2 was observed, radiographically and histopathologically.’
- ‘The lesions of demyelination are histopathologically characteristic of the disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.