One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The lesions of demyelination are histopathologically characteristic of the disease.’
- ‘All 20 tumors were histopathologically diagnosed as rectal adenocarcinomas.’
- ‘The thyroid gland weighed 21.0 g and was histopathologically uninvolved by tumor.’
- ‘Alveolar bone resorption in both groups 1 and 2 was observed, radiographically and histopathologically.’
- ‘Pituicytomas are histopathologically distinct from other tumors previously reported to occur within the sella turcica.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.