One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Clinical presentation is atypical and often, histopathological evidence suggests the diagnosis.’
- ‘The implanted sites were evaluated by visual and histopathological examinations.’
- ‘Nomenclature for the clinical presentation of tendon disorders would reflect the true histopathological basis underlying clinical presentation.’
- ‘A clinical and histopathological diagnosis of trichotillomania was made.’
- ‘These criteria must be kept in mind, and the diagnosis substantiated by adequate radiological and histopathological studies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.