One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of the microscopic structure of tissues.
- ‘The edge of a lesion should be biopsied and tissue submitted for histology and culture.’
- ‘Conventional histology validates the structures illustrated in the MPM images.’
- ‘The tumour was debulked using a microdebrider with a suction-trap to collect all the tissue for histology.’
- ‘Chromium dosage at quite high levels in animal studies showed no disturbance in liver and kidney function or tissue histology.’
- ‘Nonetheless, over the last three decades a number of studies have explored their ecology, histology and physiology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.