One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Huie, a cell biologist and histologist, implants the chips in rats using a unique tool he and others developed.’
- ‘I did not need the histologist's report to tell me the diagnosis.’
- ‘Ehrlich left an everlasting legacy in medicine with his eclectic career as an organic chemist, histologist, immunologist, hematologist, and pharmacologist.’
- ‘Use of this test requires the availability of a histologist who is specially trained in marrow histology.’
- ‘Epithelia are classified by histologists according to cell layering and cell shape.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.