One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was from this histogenetic rather than cellular conception of the meristem that Hanstein's Histogen Theory was developed.’
- ‘However, there are several pitfalls to this histogenetic theory.’
- ‘Mammary gland carcinoma induced in the rat with DMBA has a histogenetic pathogenesis comparable to that of human breast cancer.’
- ‘A third histogenetic possibility for pure ovarian ACC is a sex cord-stromal origin.’
- ‘Our findings confirm the great potential for intestinal epithelial cells to differentiate along different histogenetic lines during tumor progression.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.