One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The differentiation of cells into specialized tissues and organs during growth.
- ‘This process can be broken into three phases: initiation, organogenesis, and histogenesis.’
- ‘The histogenesis of granular cell tumors has been debated since their recognition.’
- ‘The histogenesis of mixed tumors is most likely from stem cells with divergent differentiation.’
- ‘The histogenesis of small cell carcinoma of ovary is unknown.’
- ‘Calcifying fibrous pseudotumor is a rare lesion of uncertain histogenesis that has a unique histologic appearance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.