One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The almost beardless Japanese point to the Ainus’ hirsuteness as evidence of subhuman status.’
- ‘I know his hirsuteness shouldn't bother me - there are far worse things for your child to have than long arm hair - but it does.’
- ‘You can run the paradox with baldness, as indeed you did, where should one draw the line between baldness and hirsuteness.’
- ‘In press terms, Kilmarnock have fallen foul to the sort of hirsuteness and limb-flailing not witnessed outside of a hippy convention.’
- ‘I have recently posted about hirsuteness in men as a sign of attractiveness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.