One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the debtor or hirer may have been prejudiced in some way by reason of this fact.’
- ‘She may not be aware that we pay business rates to her Government out of our income from hirers.’
- ‘In all cases the person engaged is hired to undertake a task on the hirer's behalf.’
- ‘If they do it right, the nimble hirers could see a rise in market share and stock price.’
- ‘DDI places itself between headhunters and hirers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.