One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She may not be aware that we pay business rates to her Government out of our income from hirers.’
- ‘If they do it right, the nimble hirers could see a rise in market share and stock price.’
- ‘DDI places itself between headhunters and hirers.’
- ‘In all cases the person engaged is hired to undertake a task on the hirer's behalf.’
- ‘But the debtor or hirer may have been prejudiced in some way by reason of this fact.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.