One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Millennials are the target audience, so the campaign imagery is hipsterish with sepia tones that suggest a trendy photo filter.’
- ‘She stars as Kate Hannah, a first-grade teacher living in the hipsterish Los Angeles neighborhood of Highland Park with her slacker husband.’
- ‘She is especially interested in forging alliances between local designers (many young and hipsterish) and factory owners (many older and not hipsterish at all).’
- ‘Oh, Brooklyn, capital of all things hipsterish and well-coiffured, we love you, but you are losing your touch.’
- ‘At first glance this cool hipsterish joint doesn't seem like it'd be very child-friendly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.