One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She stars as Kate Hannah, a first-grade teacher living in the hipsterish Los Angeles neighborhood of Highland Park with her slacker husband.’
- ‘Oh, Brooklyn, capital of all things hipsterish and well-coiffured, we love you, but you are losing your touch.’
- ‘At first glance this cool hipsterish joint doesn't seem like it'd be very child-friendly.’
- ‘Millennials are the target audience, so the campaign imagery is hipsterish with sepia tones that suggest a trendy photo filter.’
- ‘She is especially interested in forging alliances between local designers (many young and hipsterish) and factory owners (many older and not hipsterish at all).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.