One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They have a hillocky surface, and the soils profile is poor.’
- ‘The relief is far from uniform: hillocky areas intermingled with low mountains, plain and river valleys.’
- ‘Its relief is typically hillocky with the absolute marks up to 228 m.’
- ‘It is 450 yard par four which doglegs left and downhill to an enormous green, out of bonds on the left and wild, hillocky duneland to the right.’
- ‘Hillocky and small hillocky swamps, with numerous lakes, channels, and streams are widely distributed throughout the reserve.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.