One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They have a hillocky surface, and the soils profile is poor.’
- ‘Hillocky and small hillocky swamps, with numerous lakes, channels, and streams are widely distributed throughout the reserve.’
- ‘It is 450 yard par four which doglegs left and downhill to an enormous green, out of bonds on the left and wild, hillocky duneland to the right.’
- ‘Its relief is typically hillocky with the absolute marks up to 228 m.’
- ‘The relief is far from uniform: hillocky areas intermingled with low mountains, plain and river valleys.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.