One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See hill climb
- ‘Because they're built for speed, road bikes don't have lower, hill-climbing gears popular with mountain bikes.’
- ‘The optimization may use an EM or Newton algorithm, or any other hill-climbing approach.’
- ‘For a species, exploring the fitness landscape isn't a matter of a defined-position cursor moving with a hill-climbing algorithm.’
- ‘A simple hill-climbing procedure can then be used to move through partition space until a local optimum is found.’
- ‘Great, but all that hill-climbing's made us hungry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.