One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Trained to a very high standard in a particular skill.‘pharmacists are highly trained professionals’
- ‘He says he has lost half a dozen highly trained workers in the past two months.’
- ‘The highly trained, critically acclaimed former actor's double take was flawless.’
- ‘There is a highly trained, professionally competent radiologist who is, at age 45, at the height of his career.’
- ‘There's an ingrained distrust in our society of highly intelligent, highly trained, highly competent persons.’
- ‘The study was conducted by highly trained financial analysts in my full-time employ.’
- ‘Competition culture provided the highly trained dancers for Riverdance.’
- ‘The pool of highly trained labor is appealing.’
- ‘It consists of a specialized software program, operated by highly trained interviewers.’
- ‘Highly trained, dedicated lawyers heroically defend their clients.’
- ‘The greenhouse industry is in need of highly trained undergraduates having higher-order thinking skills.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.