One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having strong sexual urges.‘we were quite a highly sexed lot in the Sixties’
- ‘They were talking about a woman who was bragging about how highly sexed she is.’
- ‘The actress described him as "the most highly sexed individual I have ever met."’
- ‘She finds it easy to get men, as they are fascinated by the highly sexed life she leads.’
- ‘These books are written for highly intelligent, highly sexed adults.’
- ‘He was a highly sexed man, practically to his death.’
- ‘These heroines I'm talking about—they're all highly sexed and very susceptible.’
- ‘I got myself into a bit of a mess because I made my children's writer highly sexed, and I think most of them are not.’
- ‘Capricorn is one of the least highly sexed signs.’
- ‘She is highly sexed, perhaps even a nymphomaniac, which would explain her more manic displays and lack of self-control at certain points.’
- ‘A sexual relationship with a long-term partner can go through ups and downs, especially if one person is more highly sexed than the other.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.