One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Animals of relatively advanced or developed characteristics, such as mammals and other vertebrates.‘it is a universal characteristic of higher animals that they senesce’
- ‘The emerging fact that higher animals share much of their DNA with humans was certainly influential.’
- ‘In contrast to higher animals, plants are built from a successive arrangement of modules that enables them to grow during their entire lifetime.’
- ‘Nevertheless, all higher animals require vitamin C, and its function within organisms is always the same.’
- ‘Development of microbial populations in the alimentary tract of higher animals commences soon after birth.’
- ‘Securing and maintaining control over some territory for hunting food is the top existential priority of higher animals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.