One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An enema delivered into the colon.
- ‘You can also take a warm water high enema to help remove any residue left in the colon’
- ‘A high enema uses a long rectal catheter that is threaded into the colon about 20 to 24 inches.’
- ‘Once the high enema is administered, you will probably feel the need to have a bowel movement.’
- ‘During the administration of the high enema, you will be asked to lie on your left side, with the right leg flexed.’
- ‘Only water is absorbed in the large intestines, and even the highest of high enemas don't get close to the small intestines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.