One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An enema delivered into the colon.
- ‘Only water is absorbed in the large intestines, and even the highest of high enemas don't get close to the small intestines.’
- ‘Once the high enema is administered, you will probably feel the need to have a bowel movement.’
- ‘A high enema uses a long rectal catheter that is threaded into the colon about 20 to 24 inches.’
- ‘During the administration of the high enema, you will be asked to lie on your left side, with the right leg flexed.’
- ‘You can also take a warm water high enema to help remove any residue left in the colon’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.