Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
An enema delivered into the colon.
- ‘Only water is absorbed in the large intestines, and even the highest of high enemas don't get close to the small intestines.’
- ‘During the administration of the high enema, you will be asked to lie on your left side, with the right leg flexed.’
- ‘A high enema uses a long rectal catheter that is threaded into the colon about 20 to 24 inches.’
- ‘Once the high enema is administered, you will probably feel the need to have a bowel movement.’
- ‘You can also take a warm water high enema to help remove any residue left in the colon’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.