One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An enema delivered into the colon.
- ‘Only water is absorbed in the large intestines, and even the highest of high enemas don't get close to the small intestines.’
- ‘Once the high enema is administered, you will probably feel the need to have a bowel movement.’
- ‘A high enema uses a long rectal catheter that is threaded into the colon about 20 to 24 inches.’
- ‘You can also take a warm water high enema to help remove any residue left in the colon’
- ‘During the administration of the high enema, you will be asked to lie on your left side, with the right leg flexed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.