One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A youthful linguistic high-spiritedness enlivens the page.’
- ‘Her reputation for high-spiritedness remained, and extended into her personal life.’
- ‘This bewitching site is just a perfect place to enjoy the high-spiritedness
- ‘What made him irresistible, and always forgivable, was his high-spiritedness and his love of the game.’
- ‘These children have reached that tipping point from mischievous high spiritedness to anti-social menace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.