One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a hierarchic society, members will necessarily change position and some mechanism must be in place for this to occur.’
- ‘The removal of barriers between countries and a general harmonization of legislation makes it easier for a multinational company to build up an efficient hierarchic structure.’
- ‘To think and speak - seriously, one must acknowledge that the structure of the world has a hierarchic nature.’
- ‘Although a hierarchic list is artificial and rigid, it is a first step in clarifying areas for future research.’
- ‘Furthermore, Scottish Calvinism was not an elite activity, it grew roots in the community quickly, and it nourished an egalitarian spirit that was at odds with what was, in every other respect, a deeply hierarchic society.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.