One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are obligate hibernators, emerging above ground from 7-8 months of hibernation in early to mid-April, with males appearing about 1-2 weeks before females.’
- ‘All 14 species of marmots are true hibernators.’
- ‘Following termination of activity in late summer or autumn, most hibernators rely completely on stored fat until spring emergence.’
- ‘Their respiration, heartbeat, and body temperature do not drop as low as true hibernators.’
- ‘Diet selection based on fatty-acid composition has been demonstrated in mammalian hibernators, which tend to prefer foods rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.