One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Diet selection based on fatty-acid composition has been demonstrated in mammalian hibernators, which tend to prefer foods rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids.’
- ‘Their respiration, heartbeat, and body temperature do not drop as low as true hibernators.’
- ‘Following termination of activity in late summer or autumn, most hibernators rely completely on stored fat until spring emergence.’
- ‘All 14 species of marmots are true hibernators.’
- ‘They are obligate hibernators, emerging above ground from 7-8 months of hibernation in early to mid-April, with males appearing about 1-2 weeks before females.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.