One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By restricting the search space heuristically, the algorithms can handle larger number of sequences.’
- ‘In this she was speaking tactically, heuristically, in a spirit of experiment: if one did this, what would happen?’
- ‘Although heuristically valuable, their utility is limited by their qualitative nature.’
- ‘The number of sessions needed and the type of treatment carried out were determined heuristically, depending partly on the nature of the symptoms and partly on patients' priorities.’
- ‘My layered theoretical approach, moving heuristically from individuals to social relationships to wider social structures, was reflected in the multiple readings employed within this analytic strategy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.