One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My layered theoretical approach, moving heuristically from individuals to social relationships to wider social structures, was reflected in the multiple readings employed within this analytic strategy.’
- ‘In this she was speaking tactically, heuristically, in a spirit of experiment: if one did this, what would happen?’
- ‘The number of sessions needed and the type of treatment carried out were determined heuristically, depending partly on the nature of the symptoms and partly on patients' priorities.’
- ‘By restricting the search space heuristically, the algorithms can handle larger number of sequences.’
- ‘Although heuristically valuable, their utility is limited by their qualitative nature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.