One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Organisms heterozygous for a loss-of-function allele often have no discernible phenotype.’
- ‘When heterozygous with a wild-type chromosome, the eyes are pale, with few if any spots.’
- ‘Genomic DNA was isolated from flies that were heterozygous for the lethal allele.’
- ‘In this latter group, no such asymmetry occurs because the sex chromosomes are equally heterozygous.’
- ‘None of the 34 wild pupae tested was either homozygous or heterozygous for the I allele.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.