One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In particular, people who are at least in some measure attracted to both sexes may be seen as having a bisexual sexual orientation, but they may choose to behave heterosexually, homosexually, or bisexually.’
- ‘The majority of the sample were heterosexually active at the time of the study, and were involved in monogamous sexual relationships with an average duration of 2.45 years.’
- ‘Figures released by the National Disease Surveillance Centre show that over half of the 399 new infections recorded were heterosexually acquired.’
- ‘These problems are not considered in press reports that simply repeat the mantra that HIV in Africa is heterosexually transmitted.’
- ‘In 2000, among young women aged 13 to 24 years, 45% of all AIDS cases reported were acquired heterosexually and 11% were acquired through injection drug use.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.