One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When Sri Rama went to meet Kaikayee, she was very hesitative to meet him, being ashamed of her deeds.’
- ‘The Bulgarians' hesitative play and the strong Russian blocks quickly led to a 13-25 loss in the opening game.’
- ‘His dainty hesitative accents had a nice elegance, but elegance is not what this concerto is about.’
- ‘In offering telepathy as an explanation he becomes hesitative and loses his tone of assurance.’
- ‘Baker inquires into the meaning and purpose of common hesitative interjections in the speech of testees responding to word association tests.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.