One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When Sri Rama went to meet Kaikayee, she was very hesitative to meet him, being ashamed of her deeds.’
- ‘Baker inquires into the meaning and purpose of common hesitative interjections in the speech of testees responding to word association tests.’
- ‘The Bulgarians' hesitative play and the strong Russian blocks quickly led to a 13-25 loss in the opening game.’
- ‘In offering telepathy as an explanation he becomes hesitative and loses his tone of assurance.’
- ‘His dainty hesitative accents had a nice elegance, but elegance is not what this concerto is about.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.