One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I went hesitatingly downstairs again, and while still standing on the basement steps, peeked through the open door.’
- ‘I gave him a Rs 10 note and hesitatingly asked him his story.’
- ‘It was a year ago when he was holding our hand and walking very hesitatingly.’
- ‘Winter is hesitatingly giving way to spring, and New Mexico's former Governor Gary Johnson is tending to a broken leg in preparation for an expedition to climb Mount Everest.’
- ‘I stop, turn to him and very hesitatingly say hi back.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.