One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The last hesitaters preferred not to take the risk of ruining months of efforts, incidentally very productive, by opposing themselves to our legitimate claims.’
- ‘You gotta watch out for the hesitaters, and it also makes you think the next time you stop while trying to move forward.’
- ‘Mona Johnian writes, ‘Skeptics, hesitaters and procrastinators do not get anointed.’’
- ‘The rest of them, the doubters and hesitaters, don't matter: they're blind idiots, deaf fools.’
- ‘Place repeated, insistent demands upon the hesitaters that they take a position on the principal questions in dispute and let the world movement know where they stand in regard to them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.