One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You gotta watch out for the hesitaters, and it also makes you think the next time you stop while trying to move forward.’
- ‘The last hesitaters preferred not to take the risk of ruining months of efforts, incidentally very productive, by opposing themselves to our legitimate claims.’
- ‘Place repeated, insistent demands upon the hesitaters that they take a position on the principal questions in dispute and let the world movement know where they stand in regard to them.’
- ‘The rest of them, the doubters and hesitaters, don't matter: they're blind idiots, deaf fools.’
- ‘Mona Johnian writes, ‘Skeptics, hesitaters and procrastinators do not get anointed.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.