One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Dr. Raxworthy has nearly 20 years of experience conducting herpetological fieldwork in Madagascar, which includes a wide range of habitats and an exceptional diversity of species, many of which are found nowhere else.’
- ‘For some time, the herpetological community has been aware of island boas such as Hog Island boas, Corn Island boas, and Crawl Caye boas.’
- ‘They are deposited in the herpetological collection of Laboratorio de Anfibios e Repteis, Departamento de Zoologia, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.’
- ‘Now, as an associate curator at the Carnegie Museum of Natural History in Pittsburgh, he has an entire three-story building full of herpetological specimens at his disposal.’
- ‘He published his first herpetological article (on a marsupial frog in his own collection) at age fourteen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.