One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Symptoms of herpetic encephalitis may include headache, confusion, seizures, or lethargy.’
- ‘Adverse effects include true hypersensitivity, secondary bacterial and herpetic infection, and postinflammatory pigmentation changes.’
- ‘Nursery personnel with an active herpetic whitlow should not have direct care of neonates.’
- ‘It may be the viral infection herpetic stomatitis, which is common and easily treated.’
- ‘The pain may precede the onset of the herpetic rash and, rarely, herpetic neuralgia can occur without the development of a rash.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.