One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A CT scan performed within two hours of completing myelography enhances the diagnostic quality and reliability of the imaging study by more accurately depicting osteophytes, disc herniations, and spinal cord contour.’
- ‘Massive hemorrhage into the glioblastoma, brain edema, and herniation explain the death of this patient.’
- ‘The brain was edematous, with mild uncal herniation, tonsillar herniation, and a left-to-right shift.’
- ‘In untreated cases, progressive deterioration in the level of consciousness, pupillary abnormalities and pyramidal signs may develop due to increasing hydrocephalus and tentorial herniation.’
- ‘No obvious necrotizing lesions, edema, or herniations were present.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.