One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The brain was edematous, with mild uncal herniation, tonsillar herniation, and a left-to-right shift.’
- ‘Massive hemorrhage into the glioblastoma, brain edema, and herniation explain the death of this patient.’
- ‘In untreated cases, progressive deterioration in the level of consciousness, pupillary abnormalities and pyramidal signs may develop due to increasing hydrocephalus and tentorial herniation.’
- ‘No obvious necrotizing lesions, edema, or herniations were present.’
- ‘A CT scan performed within two hours of completing myelography enhances the diagnostic quality and reliability of the imaging study by more accurately depicting osteophytes, disc herniations, and spinal cord contour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.