One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
To this document.‘signed in the presence of us both who have hereunto subscribed our names as witnesses’
- ‘IN WITNESS WHEREOF the undersigned Bemar Construction Ltd. has hereunto affixed its corporate seal duly attested under the hand of its proper signing officer authorized in that regard this 10th day of October, 1990.’
- ‘In witness whereof the hand and seal of the landlord and of the tenant have been hereunto set the day and year first above-written.’
- ‘IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and seal at Wilmington, Delaware, this October 17, 1996.’
- ‘In acknowledgment whereof I have hereunto affixed my signature.’
- ‘In witness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused to be affixed the seal of the City of St. Louis, this 11 th day of September, A.D.2005.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.