One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Further on in this document.‘grievous bodily harm (hereinafter GBH)’
upcoming, about to be mentioned, about to be specified, further on, below, underneath, at the endView synonyms
- ‘Shipowners and salvors, as hereinafter defined, may limit their liability in accordance with the rules of this Convention for claims set out in Article 2.’
- ‘The subscribers to the Memorandum of Association and such other persons as the Council shall admit to membership in accordance with the provisions hereinafter contained shall be members of the Company.’
- ‘The following actions shall be commenced within and not after the times respectively hereinafter mentioned.’
- ‘I shall deal with such submission hereinafter.’
- ‘Improvement Works wishes the Contractor to complete the design of and to execute and complete the Works (as hereinafter defined).’
- ‘Any loss other than a total loss, as hereinafter defined, is a partial loss.’
- ‘Subject to the preceding sections of this Act and as hereinafter provided, actions shall and may be commenced within the time herein expressed after the cause of such actions.’
- ‘The Legislative Assembly shall consist of… members, who shall be elected for the several electoral districts hereinafter named and defined.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.