One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To capitalize on the growing market for New Age herbally enhanced beverages, the company acquired SoBe Beverages for $370 million in 2001.’
- ‘We had epidemics of staph and scabies, which we tried to heal herbally, sometimes successfully, sometimes not.’
- ‘All menstrual irregularities should be treated herbally for at least three months to accommodate the alternating between the right and left ovary.’
- ‘While the 1999 introduction of Ben & Jerry's herbally-enhanced Smoothies line was reportedly less than successful, the company has not given up on good-for-you products.’
- ‘Further, we argued that the species that comprised an herbally based ethnomedical system must be commonly known, widely available, and easily accessible if such a system is to continue to function effectively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.