One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A hot drink made with or flavoured with herbs.‘a range of organic herbal teas’
- ‘Ginseng is commercially available as bare dried roots, which can be ground up for various herbal teas.’
- ‘"We give our clients herbal tea and chocolate to harmonize the effects of the treatments and signal the end of the journey," he said.’
- ‘Whereas in 2000 we were buying pitta bread and pre-packed salad in abundance, now we're more likely to be choosing organic fruit and vegetables and herbal teas.’
- ‘The fact that they didn't really sell much in the way of herbal teas made me take notice.’
- ‘I spent most of my time sipping steamy rich herbal tea.’
- ‘She pauses for a sip of herbal tea.’
- ‘It was a strange flavour of herbal tea but she thought she could get to like it.’
- ‘Honey also helps my throat so I always put a spoonful in my herbal tea instead of sugar.’
- ‘I live off aromatherapy candles and herbal tea.’
- ‘She made them a pot of herbal tea, and cut slices of the apple cake.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.