One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A hot drink made with or flavoured with herbs.‘a range of organic herbal teas’
- ‘It was a strange flavour of herbal tea but she thought she could get to like it.’
- ‘I live off aromatherapy candles and herbal tea.’
- ‘The fact that they didn't really sell much in the way of herbal teas made me take notice.’
- ‘Honey also helps my throat so I always put a spoonful in my herbal tea instead of sugar.’
- ‘She pauses for a sip of herbal tea.’
- ‘She made them a pot of herbal tea, and cut slices of the apple cake.’
- ‘"We give our clients herbal tea and chocolate to harmonize the effects of the treatments and signal the end of the journey," he said.’
- ‘Ginseng is commercially available as bare dried roots, which can be ground up for various herbal teas.’
- ‘I spent most of my time sipping steamy rich herbal tea.’
- ‘Whereas in 2000 we were buying pitta bread and pre-packed salad in abundance, now we're more likely to be choosing organic fruit and vegetables and herbal teas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.