One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in heraldry.
- ‘However, the unveiling of the proposed new coat of arms left most heraldists speechless.’
- ‘Our readership of more than 20,000 includes genealogists, historians, heraldists and antiquarians.’
- ‘Later the heraldists gathered these emblems in codes and collections preserved in libraries and archives.’
- ‘Hugo Gerard Ströhl was one of the most important heraldists ever, who advised many governments.’
- ‘The design caused consternation among heraldists for some of its changes of the traditional papal heraldry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.