Having a valency of seven.
- ‘Eskola and colleagues reported the results of a large, randomized, double-blind trial in Finland to test the ability of a heptavalent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine to prevent acute otitis media.’
- ‘There is no evidence before me of the solubility either of divalent or of heptavalent manganese.’
- ‘The U.S. Food and Drug Administration recently approved the labeling of a new conjugate heptavalent pneumococcal vaccine for use in infants and children.’
- ‘Administration of trivalent licensed antitoxin or heptavalent botulinum may prevent or decrease a patient's progression to respiratory failure and hasten recovery.’
- ‘The new heptavalent conjugated pneumococcal vaccine should be given from two months of age.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.