One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pyrrolizidine alkaloids present in comfrey tea and other plant materials are widely recognized as hepatotoxins.’
- ‘They should also avoid or minimize alcohol use, because iron and alcohol are synergistic hepatotoxins.’
- ‘Testing for hepatitis viruses A, B, and C should be performed and the patient questioned carefully regarding exposure to other possible hepatotoxins, especially alcohol.’
- ‘Vitamin A is a known hepatotoxin that is available over the counter.’
- ‘When taken in larger doses, it becomes a potent hepatotoxin, generating fulminated hepatic and renal tubular necrosis which is lethal to humans and many species of animals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.