One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The pitfall was the almost immediate report of cases of fatal hepatotoxicity, a side effect not anticipated from results of the clinical trials.’
- ‘The adverse effects of immediate-acting niacin preparations, including flushing, itching, gastrointestinal upset and hepatotoxicity, have limited their use.’
- ‘Other side effects include gastrointestinal upset, rash, hepatotoxicity, hypersensitivity and a flu-like syndrome.’
- ‘There were numerous reports of hepatotoxicity and aplastic anemia in adults, but there have been no reports of aplastic anemia in children younger than 13 years.’
- ‘Its side effects include hepatotoxicity, gastrointestinal symptoms, and dermatological reaction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.