One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for loop of Henle
- ‘The pyramid is home to the Henle's loops and collecting ducts.’
- ‘These segments are the thick ascending limb of Henle's loop and the papillary collecting duct.’
- ‘The two limbs of Henle's loop are a counter-current.’
- ‘The length of the Henle's loops determines the maximum concentration that can be achieved.’
- ‘Initially anchored to Henle's loops inside the kidney, stones eventually dislodge, migrating to the ureters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.