One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for loop of Henle
- ‘The two limbs of Henle's loop are a counter-current.’
- ‘Initially anchored to Henle's loops inside the kidney, stones eventually dislodge, migrating to the ureters.’
- ‘The length of the Henle's loops determines the maximum concentration that can be achieved.’
- ‘These segments are the thick ascending limb of Henle's loop and the papillary collecting duct.’
- ‘The pyramid is home to the Henle's loops and collecting ducts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.