Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for loop of Henle
- ‘The two limbs of Henle's loop are a counter-current.’
- ‘Initially anchored to Henle's loops inside the kidney, stones eventually dislodge, migrating to the ureters.’
- ‘These segments are the thick ascending limb of Henle's loop and the papillary collecting duct.’
- ‘The length of the Henle's loops determines the maximum concentration that can be achieved.’
- ‘The pyramid is home to the Henle's loops and collecting ducts.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.